Effective Date: 31 March 2021
Aura Suriya Sàrl (“we”) is the company that controls the processing of your personal data on the website located at https://www.nancigovinder.com (“Site”).
We respect your right to privacy and data protection and will always use personal information in a fair and trustworthy manner. We operate our Site in accordance with applicable laws and with generally accepted principles governing data pr otection.
Personal Data we may collect, use and process
2.1. When you visitnancigovinder.com the following data will automatically be collected and stored on our servers or our partners’ servers:
- the name of your Internet Service Provider,
- your IP address,
- the browser you use,
- the operating system on the device used to access our Site,
- the website that you were using to reach us,
- the websites that you visit while you are with us,
- any search terms you have been using to find our Site,
- information on actions taken on our Site,
- language preferences,
- physical location,
- dates and times of Site visits.
With the exception of the IP address, these data are not personal information, but collecting them may allow conclusions to be drawn about visitors to the Site. We use these data for system administration, security, backup, technical support and for statistical purposes.
2.2. We will collect, store, and process the following kinds of data when you voluntarily provide us with them:
- contact information (name, company name, postal address, email address, phone number)
How we use personal data
Before we collect data from you, we will inform you how it will be used. We will use, store, and process your data only for legitimate purposes. These purposes may include:
- providing you with information you have requested
- helping you to use our Site
- offering and providing you with eLearning and/or coaching services
- managing your orders and invoices
- communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, surveys, events, programs, webinars, service information, newsletters, promotions, and other offers
- enabling you to see content on our Site, such as training materials and videos
- responding to your enquiries and requests
- registering and providing support for services purchased by you
- processing claims we receive in connection with our services
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; performing data analytics
- performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions
- performing data analysis and processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymisation, encryption and tokenisation of personal information)
- protecting against, identifying, and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- complying with and enforcing legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We may use third party web analytics services on this Site, including Google Analytics. The providers of these services use technologies including cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our website. The information we collect in this way is disclosed to the service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
If we wish to use your personal information in other ways, we will first obtain your consent.
Sharing of Personal Data
We do not disclose or share data we collect and hold about you, except as described here.
We may share your data with service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise these service providers to use or disclose any personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf and/or to comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include Stripe, which processes payments for us, Acuity (A Squarespace company), which provides our scheduling service, Zoom, which provides our videoconferencing platform, and GetRevue.com which provides publishing services for the newsletter, and one.com which provides hosting services
Service providers who need access to your data to provide services on our behalf are required to keep that information in confidence, provide adequate security measures, and to refrain from using the information for any other purpose.
If we need to disclose your data to any other third parties, we will do so only if we first have your consent. The only exceptions are where we are required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities, when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, and/or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or other illegal activity.
If we transfer personal data to recipients outside the European Union (“EU”) or Switzerland, we will comply with the applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside of the EU or Switzerland. We will also make sure the recipients are required to provide the same level of data protection as provided within the EU or Switzerland.
You have the right to (i) access data we hold about you and obtain a copy of that data, (ii) update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object to our use of your data, (iv) request deletion of your data from our database, and (v) request that we return your data to you or transfer it to a third party named by you. To exercise these rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to data.
If you are unhappy about our processing of your data, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may provide links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties.
How to Contact Us